tic

My photo
"humility is not thinking any less of ourselves, but thinking of ourselves less"

Archive

Monday, March 21, 2016

Lost but not forgotten (Religion related)

As I sit here on this foreign stool of mine, my mind whirls around the conflict between what is the right way to Christ, or is there even a defined methodology of it. You see, Jesus is love, He is forgiveness, acceptance, and salvation, all in His unconditional grace. So how now, should mankind worship and be with Him? Why are there so many variations of Christ in religions?
Now, I got off my stool and is seated on the cold tiles of my room. The debates still remain.
I trust Him, all of Him.
I paused. Just letting my thoughts lead. And it struck to me that perhaps there isn't exactly a right or wrong way in pursuing Christ, for in the belief of Him, stems your acts in life. He sacrificed for us to live, to be the beloved humans created. He saw the imperfections in us, yet as long as we repent in realization of His greatness, we're redeemed. In a humble analogy, like how as you realize your parents' love and effort for you, that you'd do them well, not because they expect it, but because it's in your will to give your love to them.
Does it then matter anymore? What's there left to dwell? For His love for me and my faith in Him, will lead me to where We are meant to be.
If Lord were to flash my life before me and asked to hell or to heaven I deserve, I'd pick the latter. Not in desire of whatsoever, but when Jesus died for our sins on the cross, I was saved in the belief of Him. Should I not forgive my mistakes, aren't I doubting His unconditional grace and sacrifice for us?
How would you feel if the person you love rejects you saying that he/she is inferior due to whatever wrongdoings they've had? You'd still accept them won't you? And you would want them to feel at ease with themselves too, won't you?
I thank the Lord. I'll live, love and be happy, for He suffered in place of our agony.

(p.s/ These are just my interpretations and feelings towards Christ. May or may not be applicable to you and I respect your opinions as well (: keeping my mind open and receptive so as to gain more knowledge too! Let's all share and not condemn. Praise the Lord.)

No comments:

Post a Comment